Acne Bootcamp is today’s modern approach to acne reduction and eventual elimination. It is a 3-6 month process, hence the term ‘Bootcamp.’ With your commitment to using the prescribed acne-safe products exclusively and to changing your diet, lifestyle, makeup, and other contributing factors that can lead to acne breakouts, this acne program has already proven to work with a success rate of at least 95%. You’ll see significant improvements within the next twelve (12) weeks!
Today, let us know more about Acne Bootcamps, what they are, what ingredients and procedures are included, and how effective these treatments can be in dealing with acne. Read until the end and discover if Acne Bootcamps can work for you.
What is Acne Bootcamp?
An Acne Bootcamp is a packaged routine combining clinical-grade acne skincare products patients use twice daily. Most patients use their customized skin care products in the morning and at night. Skin experts perform skin tests to determine a patient’s skin’s sensitivity and what it can tolerate during your in-depth assessment. These assessments help customize their Acne Bootcamp treatment plans and clear acne without dryness or irritation. It is highly recommended to get these treatments after every two (2) weeks, exfoliating the skin and treating bacteria within the skin’s pores.
Acne Bootcamp specializes in treating moderate to severe Inflamed, non-inflamed, and combination acne. It has clear-skin systems that will have acne under control in about three to four (3-4) months, depending on your type of acne. It combines the power of clinical-grade home-care products customized for your type of acne and skin with a series of bi-monthly or monthly treatments that facilitate clearing your skin. Practitioners will also teach about other aggravating factors that lead to acne breakouts – stress, foods, cosmetics, medications, and common ingredients found in everyday skin care formulations that might clog your pores.
How Acne Bootcamps Work
The Acne Bootcamp is a 3-6 month process with your commitment to use the prescribed acne-safe products exclusively and commit to changing your diet, lifestyle, makeup, etc.
Acne Bootcamps approach acne through the following aspects:
Products Specifically Formulated for Acne
– You will use skin care products specifically formulated for acne-prone skin and guaranteed not to clog your pores.
Supplements, Diets, and Medications
– Together, practitioners will attempt to figure out all contributing factors to your breakouts, both externally and internally. People prone to acne have many things systemically going on, which is where detective work comes into play. Some foods are known to cause problems with acne-prone individuals. Experts will also go over supplements that could be a problem or solution. Some medications, examples of which are certain birth control pills, can significantly affect and even cause pain.
– Some lifestyles can be problematic for acne-prone people. Are you a football player and break out on the face where the helmet touches? Are you a swimmer constantly exposed to water with chlorine that can cause problems with acne-prone people? Experts will go over what can be done and what can help prevent and change to get your acne under control.
Support and Counseling
– There are those called ‘Acne Coaches,’ who guide patients to the clear skin they want. These experts understand that acne can be debilitating and stressful if people struggle by themselves. This teamwork can make the dream work!
Acne Bootcamp Procedures
Here are some of the treatments included in standard Acne Bootcamps:
More than a facial, DiamondGlow relies on chemical exfoliation in treating skin at the surface level. Unlike those traditional wet facial treatments, the patented DiamondGlow recessed diamond tip wand administers next-level resurfacing treatments that go deep into cleaning and rejuvenating the skin.
With this system, you’ll work through three (3) levels of peels. This peel treatment helps effectively exfoliate the skin’s uppermost damaged layers, leaving your skin fresh, renewed, and radiant.
Acne Bootcamps with acne facials are specially formulated to cleanse out and unclog pores, improve acne scarring, and bring a glow to your skin. These facials usually include the best-selling system called Obagi Clenziderm. It helps cleanse and open clogged pores, followed by standards like extractions, eventual masking, and LED light therapy – helping kill bacteria on the skin.
Additionally, you can get a personalized medical-grade skincare kit. If you want an inside look into Acne Bootcamp, consult your trusted skincare provider to learn more.
Providers will pair patients with one of their estheticians to help support them through this journey. This package is a three-month program – both morning and night – to help patients get closer to the skin of their dreams.
How to Get Started
- Begin your Acne Bootcamp journey by scheduling an initial acne assessment and treatment, usually lasting for two (2) hours.
- Next, providers will talk to you about what the Acne Bootcamp entails and help you decide if this skincare program is right for you.
- Then they will determine your skin type, acne type, and skin tolerance to develop professional treatment plans and customized home care routines for you as part of your Acne Bootcamp.
- Finally, they will do a quick treatment to prepare the skin for the new products you will use in the program.
- After the treatment, they will discuss aggravating factors that can result in your acne breakouts – foods, medications, cosmetics, and stress, among others.
FAQs About Acne Bootcamps
“How long will it take before my skin clears?”
Most people get clear skin after 3-4 months, and it may take 90 days before seeing noticeable and visible improvements. The results vary for each individual and depend on the severity of their acne.
“Can I do some exercise after my treatments?”
No, it is highly not advisable. Avoid sweating or exercising for twenty-four hours after a treatment.
“Will there be a need for me to change diet plans?”
Certain foods cause blemishes and worsen the condition of your acne. As part of your Acne Bootcamp, providers will discuss the foods that can be an issue for acne-prone skin.
“Will antibiotics help clear my acne?”
Antibiotics don’t treat the root cause of acne. Therefore, blemishes will continue to reproduce. It treats acne bacteria, not excess skin cells.
“Do providers accept insurance?”
In general, providers do not accept insurance, especially for Acne Bootcamps. Most clinics don’t take traditional medical insurance.
“Are there possible side effects?”
Some patients get purging on their skin when they first start the treatment. If you cleanse, it means acne has been forming within your skin for ninety days before the treatment.
Acne Bootcamps are the trend nowadays when dealing with severe acne issues. Get fully acquainted with everything by discussing this idea with your trusted skincare provider.
Do you want to experience Acne Bootcamps? Our great friends at Modern Med Aesthetics can help you today.