Start a natural facial rejuvenation treatment and other procedures that adjust your posture. The Acufacial beauty technique is nonsurgical and enhances the appearance of your skin. You’ll feel revitalized and renewed after the first session.
The benefits of an Acufacial include:
An unhealthy diet, digestion, and circulation problems weaken your muscle tone as you age and cause fine lines and wrinkles to appear on your skin. The overall results of an Acufacial are brightened, glowing skin, and rejuvenated inner skin cells.
This appointment is for FIRST time patient examination. This appointment will include a full health history, vital signs, neurological and physical examination, followed by chiropractic treatment. This visit does not include any add on treatments.
* NOTE: If you have never been treated or assessed in the office, or have not been seen in 12 months from the date of your last appointment, you must go through a new patient examination. If you have any questions about which appointment to book, please email Dr. Ali directly at email@example.com
This appointment is for current chiropractic patients that have been through the new patient examination. This visit does not include any add on treatments.
* NOTE: If you have not been treated by Dr. Ali within 12 months from the date of your last appointment, you must go through a new patient examination. No exceptions.
Add on treatments enhance patient outcomes when used in conjunction with chiropractic adjustments
Acupuncture/Dry Needling: $20
Cupping: Full body- $20
Upper body- $10
* NOTE: If you are making an appointment JUST for cupping, acupuncture, or dry needling as your sole treatment *NOT AS AN ADD ON* to your appointment then you will have the same parameters as an established patient appointment, but will not include an adjustment for $60.
The ultimate way to achieve relaxation and stress relief. This facial is fully customizable, but standard treatment includes a relaxing double cleanse, tone, acupuncture applied to specific relaxation points on the body and face, followed by ice roller and facial massage. During the acupuncture portion of this treatment, cupping will be done to the upper trapezius muscles, followed by massage.
* If you have specific areas of complaints or tension, please voice your concern before your treatment begins so Dr. Ali can tailor your treatment.
Dr. Ali offers sports physicals for grade school, high school, and collegiate athletes.
* NOTE: If your school or club team has specific paperwork for the doctor to complete/sign, please bring it with you.
Your chiropractic consult may include an interview about you and your medical history. A consult may also include the beginning of chiropractic treatment to get you feeling better.
Chiropractic can help you with low back pain, headache, neck pain, muscle pain, and the joints in your body. Special instruments or hands are used to adjust and correct the body’s alignment.
Chiropractic adjustments can help different body parts through spinal and joint manipulation. Adjustment can relieve pain, correct your body’s alignment, and improve overall health.
A Sports physical involves questions about your medical history. The examination itself will include:
After the physical, you will be cleared to play sports or referred to a specialist to receive treatments. Your chiropractor has your best interest in mind and will be thorough and positive.
The Acufacial with Dr. Ali is the perfect way to help with tension headaches and/or sinus pressure. This facial includes a cleanser, toner, serum infusion, dry needling, and facial massage.
An Acufacial is a nonsurgical technique that produces healthy skin, reduced wrinkles, and facial resculpting. Some advantages include:
You’ll see the results after the first treatment. Most patients see smoother skin within one week. Improvements continue to become noticeable after several sessions. We recommend getting 10-15 treatments with monthly follow-up procedures. This ensures that your skin looks vibrant and radiant.
Acufacials improve your overall skin health, smoothen facial muscles, dissolve fine lines, soften deeper wrinkles, hydrate, and give your skin a natural glow.
An Acufacial facelift is performed using only acupuncture, combined with light therapy (LED) and ultrasound. It’s practical, safe, and gives you minimal discomfort. You’ll get immediate results, and the noticeable balance of inner facial muscles will enhance your appearance. The procedure can take thirty minutes or less to perform.
No, we don’t take traditional medical insurance.
Yes. You might get mild bruising because of the improved facial blood vessels. These symptoms dissolve within a few days